When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Baby Girl

So I finally got around to scanning these pictures in so you guys can see them! This is from the ultrasound we had the other day, on the 20th we'll have a lot more!This is her face, obviously from the front...
Her face again, but her little hand is up by her mouth... kind of like she's posing for the picture, she's totally going to be one of those girls... lol and her other hand is to the left of her, you can barely see it...
And this is her little foot! She was kicking me all kinds and I've been able to feel her a lot now... well mostly when I'm laying down and since all day yesterday I was laying down reading a book... I felt her A LOT! Actually at one point I was pushing on my belly and I felt a little foot kick me so that was basically awesome! It's starting to get way fun now! We're actually going to bring this baby home which is crazy... I'm not ready yet.. ha ha! Good thing I have a few more months to prepare myself...

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

it gets even more exciting when they take over your whole stomache, and you can barely move :) That's very exciting! yay for babies!

JaMiEj said...

Wow! Those pictures are so cute! Aww.. you are too lucky. And that's so crazy! you could actually feel her foot? Gah.. these things are so cool to me. WAY TO GO CHRISTIE!!

Christie said...

lol why thank you!

Katelyn said...

That's exciting! Feeling the baby move is the best part!

dust and kam said...

I always think that I comment - and then I guess I don't.

YAY!! I am so excited for you to have a little girl! I want a girl. :)