When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, March 31, 2008

This weekend

This weekend we went to Milford to visit Todd's family. His cousin blessed her baby this weekend and his other cousins from Idaho came down as well. There were a few that I had never met before, and some that I had met on our wedding day, and needless to say I really didn't get to know them at all! I had a BLAST! His family is probably the funniest people I've met in a really long time. For example, we were talking about the movie I am Legend and all of a sudden his cousin turned to his other cousin and opened his mouth really wide and made the noise that the zombies do on the movie. It was so funny! He seriously looked just like the zombie guys, I really wished I could have gotten a picture with them. Anyway, they reminded me of all my old friends from high school and it was nice to just hang out. We even did kind of a Denny's run type of thing. There isn't a Denny's there but there is a little diner like Denny's, so we went there at like 11:30 at night, because the next day was Sunday and some of us were pretty tired. I had so much fun, I'm seriously thinking about taking a trip to Idaho this summer to visit them.... And no, this picture isn't of them but I hate putting posts up with out pictures... Maybe I can get some pictures from Todd's mom and then I'll post them up. I'll let you know!

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

That's awesome. You should have got it on video!

Andrew said...

I had no idea that you were prego! Congrats!

Christie said...

lol thanks Andrew, keep up with the pace will ya! jk!