When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, March 03, 2008

What's up with my body?!

Ok, so this weekend has been quite the roller coaster. I have no idea what is going on with me. On Saturday we went to the temple because Todd's little brother was going through for the first time. We enjoyed our time there and then went to lunch at this awesome restaurant named Samauri 21 it's a hibachi grill and it's in St. George, I love it! After that we went to Cosco to get some of their awesome muffins. WELL.... while we were walking around there, I kind of felt like I was bleeding, but just kind of put it off thinking that I was just over analyzing things. Well we went home and I had to go to the bathroom really bad. When I went, there was blood all over. I started crying thinking that I was having a miscarriage. I put a pad on and then waited. I wasn't having any cramping really and I was expecting that... well there was some tissue that had come out as well that looked about the size our baby would have been. I figured I had passed it and that I was no longer pregnant. I spent the rest of the night sitting on our couch at my mother-in-law's house and watching Heroes. Well the next morning I still felt sick... as in pregnant sick... I still haven't had any cramps... So I told Todd to go ahead and go to church, but I wasn't feeling well and so I stayed home and watched Father of the Bride. He came home after Sacrament meeting to see if I was ok. I called my friend who had had TWO miscarriages, to see what her experience was, because I was still feeling pregnant. She just said that she had cramped really badly and that after it was done, all the pregnant symptoms were gone. So I have no idea what's going on with me. The reason I was so sick yesterday was because the night before I figured I wasn't pregnant anymore and so I didn't take my pills. Well, I was dying with a really bad stomach ache, I felt like I could throw up all day. I only did once, only because Todd kept me from walking to the Bathroom. So I'm going to call my doctor today and see what's going on. I'm completely confused with what's going on with me body! Any ideas?

10 comments:

Katelyn said...

That's weird. Calling your doctor is your best bet. I hope everything is okay! I love you!

Anonymous said...

hey christie, I hope everything is going well. Keep us updated

Melissa

Christie said...

I saw the Doctor today, and everything is fine. Thank goodness! We saw the baby and the heart beat and that made us feel good! Keep praying so we can have this baby...

Katelyn said...

Oh good! I'm so happy to hear that!

dust and kam said...

I am glad everything checked out fine! I'm thinking of you! :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

I am glad everything is good too! I'm praying for you. I know a couple girls in my ward actually had a period in the first trimester of their pregnancies. I know it's not entirely rare to have that..that could be it.

Christie said...

no.. this definitely wasn't a period, after like a few hours of bleeding, i stopped... and that was a little strange.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on being pregnant. :) Sounds like you passed a blood clot, which usually happens if you have a tear in the placenta. How scary though. I am glad your okay.

Janell R. Cropper said...

My other thought was also a tear in the placenta. My sis-in-law had that happen for her as well. To let you know, she delivered a healthy baby boy this morning!

Christie said...

so I can still go full term with a tear in the placenta? Because there was definite tissue... two big things of tissue, like the size that my baby would be tissue...