When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, March 24, 2008

7 things I'm thinking about

Well this is from Janell... so here we go. 1- I'm thinking about the first dream I ever had about having a baby. That was last night and I'm getting kind of excited about that. 2- I'm thinking about the papers I should be writing instead of hanging out on here. 3- I'm thinking about all the stuff I have to do today, including fixing our car's window...stress. 4- I'm thinking about the good time I had last night with our friends and having the easter dinner that was delicious! 5- I love my friends, I'm so blessed. 6 - I love my husband! He is such a dream and has helped me out so much! He's such a strength to me. 7- I honestly wish it was summer, and I was so sick anymore...

No comments: