When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby news!

ok, so earlier this week we went to the doctor, and got our 4th ultrasound! Yeah... that's only with this pregnancy, that's not counting with Gibson... Anyway! They did an ultrasound because when they tried with the little sonar thingy or whatever it couldn't pick up the heart beat. I know that happens a lot, in fact it happened with Gibson too, but I was still a little freaked out. So then they did an ultrasound just to make sure the baby was ok. It was 3.44 CM long and I could see the arms and legs. It's adorable and the heartbeat was strong and great! I was pretty excited about it! The awkward thing was that Merica Utley now Nelson or however you spell her name... was my nurse. yeah, that's not awkward to get a vaginal ultrasound with her in the room... yeah right!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWKWARD!!

Christie said...

uh yeah... I really wanted to ask for a new nurse... oh well

dust and kam said...

I am glad things are going well!

Yes, very awkward.

The Shermans said...

So I don't know your connections with the nurse, but I always made sure that Emily J. was never in the room with things like that. She made sure of it!

Christie said...

oh, yeah my first pregnancy, she was my nurse too, needless to say, I would MUCH rather have her back...