When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

First Bath

She wasn't quite sure about the whole bath thing, we had to keep the warm washcloth on her, which was almost like a blanket because she's so small.
Afterwards she liked the warm towel, I think because she was done being poked in the bath...
We finally found an outfit that fit... it was preemie size, hopefully she can get into bigger sizes soon or else she won't really have a lot to wear. It was fun to give her a real bath since her cord already fell off!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh lucky....her cord already fell off. Kirra's still was on at her two week check up...so the doctor ripped it off! GROSS! She is seriously beautiful! And she will fit in those clothes within days sometimes because they grow so fast! Let me know if you need anything!

Chanda Charmayne said...

Oh my heck she is precious you guys!
Oh and GO YOU for blogging about her so soon! It took me a few months to do that. I doubt I even checked my email for the first two weeks after I had Ezra...come to think of it, I doubt I even ate or took a shower for the first two weeks after I had Ezra.
I kid I kid.

Congrats Christie! You will be such a good mama!

Katelyn said...

Christie, she is seriously so adorable! I'm just so happy for you guys!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hooray for baths! Hopefully she'll like them a lot! She looks like she's such a wonderful snuggler. I can't wait to meet her!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Oh she is sooooo precious! I haven't been on here for a few days, so I just cheked everything out! She is a doll!!! I don't blame you for being proud parents!! ! Congratulations again!

Keri Larson said...

Congratulations you guys. I'm so excited for you! She is so beautiful. I'm so happy that everything is going good and that she is doing well. I hope we get to see her when we visit for Christmas!

Michelle said...

I need to check your blog more often!! Congratulations. She is soooo CUTE!! And I love, love, LOVE the name. It fits her perfectly!

Savy said...

Congrats! Oh my gosh she is so cute and so tiny! We are so happy for you guys- what fun parents you will be! Isn't it so fun! Hope that all is going well. Call me if you need anything!

Rachel said...

What a little Angel! She is so beautiful! Congratulations Christie!