When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Fisher Family

Lily likes to make this face a lot! Its fun to watch her when she's awake because she's figuring this whole thing out, sometimes she even smiles!
Welcome to my new life... do I look tired? I'm getting the hang of this!
Todd proud to be a happy Daddy! She's looking at him and making faces at him in the picture, it's kind of funny!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great Christie! Congratulations, she is so beautiful!

DeFreese said...

aww. how fun!

A Momma said...

I see our old orange couch. I'm glad that another new baby can enjoy it :) Let me know if you want some sleep training tips, we started Jane at about 2 months. There is a great book called "Sleeping Through the Night" that saved my life!!! I love my sleep, so sue me!