When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Candids

Bundled up and ready to go. Gotta make sure the straps are under her double chin. I love how chubby she's getting, it's adorable!
He's so HANDSOME! He's holding our nephew Robbie.
So sweet! She likes to smile when she's sleeping, I'm trying to get a picture of her smiling. We got a video but I'm not sure how to post it quite yet.
Like mother like daughter... I love it when she just passes out on me like this, it's so funny!
She LOVES her swing. She just zonks out when she gets in and is super cute. That's where she hangs out when I need to take a shower.

4 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

That first picture is my favorite! :) She's so cute. She really is chunking up. so fun!

Savy said...

See is Adoreable!!!!! How fun to be such a cute family! Savanna

DeFreese said...

i love when their arms are all the way out like that when they sleep. love these pics!

dust and kam said...

She is so, so, so cute!