When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When Todd Babysits...

She has great aim. She COMPLETELY missed the burp cloth but got Todd...
All the damage she created. She had a lot in her!
This is what happens when Mommy comes home! She knows what's up! I got a call from Todd yesterday while I was at work and he told me that Lily had thrown up all over him. She's been sick this week and it makes me sad to see, but I laughed really hard when I saw what she had done. This very thing has happened to me at least 4 or 5 times, but it was good to finally see it on Todd. No offense to Todd, I just hate to be the only one she chooses!

P.S. This is the first picture we got of her smiling! Yay!

4 comments:

DeFreese said...

ewwww!!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Her smile is very very cute! I must admit, after getting spit up upon, pooped on, and peed on numerous times, and Darrell asking "Can I tell my students about this?!" that I got quite the satisfaction when it finally happened to him!

dust and kam said...

Ewww is right. But oh so cute! I love the last picture! SO CUTE!

Christie said...

oh yeah, I felt very justified in the fact that she finally spewed on him! I love that little girl! Her smile just makes me so happy!