When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Slept all night long!

Lily slept through the night! For the first time since she's been born, we didn't have to get up and feed her last night! She woke up a few times but I just put her binky back in her mouth and rocked her back to sleep. I was amazed! She fell asleep around 8 and then woke up right before 7. She's amazing! Yeah, I know I look great in this picture... lol jk.

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

hooray! :) I know once Steven started sleeping 11-12 hours a night, I would automatically wake up, and then think, "ah, he's still asleep.!" then I would celebrate by going back to sleep!

Christie said...

yeah I totally woke up at 3:30 and was just like... she hasn't woken up yet! SWEET!

DeFreese said...

yay lily! drinks all around!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Congratulations!!! That's an awesome feeling! Also, we got your Christmas newsletter - YAY! Hope you guys have great holidays. Hopefully, we can hang out sometime during the break.

Katelyn said...

Nice. Sydney just started doing that too. It's so nice. Lucky you didn't have to wait 6 months for it.