When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Candids



So yeah, sorry I've been so crappy at posting lately. Life has been SUPER crazy. Here are some recent pictures that we've taken lately. Sorry that the one pic is sideways. I didn't realize that until I uploaded it, and then I was too lazy to change it. Lily is officially five months old and getting super crazy. We started feeding her cereal. For the most part she's doing well but it's not her favorite. She has been laughing a lot more, hopefully I can figure out how to get a video from our camera to here. She's fully adjusted to having both mom and dad around a lot of the time and she has also learned how to scream. That I'm not a huge fan of. Todd and I are both way busy at school and work and are hoping to make it through the next two months with out going absolutely crazy. Yeah life has been busy and it's been great!

3 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Lily is absolutely ADORABLE! I'm sure you get that a lot. It was so good to see you guys last week, especially Lily. :) Hang in there w/ school, and keep us updated on your post-college plans. Good luck!

Andrew said...

I love the picture of you feeding her. Her face is like "No more please!!!" Haha

Anonymous said...

Christie--your little girl is absoultly adorable!!!
I cant believe you are a mom!! :)