When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

SIX MONTHS NO WAY!

This is Lily with some of her favorite toys to play with!
Close up with her favorite binki

Lily is 6 months old today... CRAZY! I can't believe she's already been apart of our family for 6 whole months. It seems like she just got here. She loves to eat, sleep, and play. Her favorite toy is one that makes lots of noise. We have a baby cell phone and she loves the music it plays. Her jumper is not her favorite, but she's ok in it for a little while. She loves to eat anything really. She still hasn't rolled over completely by herself or sit up quite steadily yet. I think she is capable of rolling over, but she hates being on her stomach. He talks all the time, especially when she's mad. I like to think that she's trying to tell us what to do.

Lately, I've been having dreams about being pregnant again and that freaks me out a bit... I hope nothing comes of it yet! Maybe in another 6 months.

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Super cute! :) I wanna come play. I have dreams that Darrell goes to the olympics in track and field...I kind of wish something would come of that...it would mean a trip to London!

Luke and Bridget said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe she is that old. We need to get together and play games! We miss you guys too.

mikensi said...

omg.. i hope i never have those dreams! easy on the baby making!! lol! i already wanna get my tubes tied, but someone told me i'm too young. LOL