When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

First Week of Summer!

Say What?! Mom and Dad are out of school!
May 7th, my mom and me went to Tuacahn and saw Brian Regan. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! He moves A LOT during his act. It was so hard to get a good pic of him just because he was BLURRY! Hehe. It was a good time! It was our mother's day gift to my mom. I hope she had fun!
This is Lily on the swing at the park near our apartment. She was being so cute. I was in the swing next to her and she apparently thought that was pretty funny. Todd had Friday off so we just kind of enjoyed ourselves with going on a walk and taking Lily to the park. She loves the swings. I took her down the big slide but she thought that was pretty scary so we decided to stay away from those for a little while. Then on saturday we took her swimming for the first time! It was so fun! I taught her how to splash the water and Todd got mad because she kept splashing Todd. Hehe. I'm a good teacher! It has been a very fun week, especially since no homework was involved!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

that first picture is probably one of my favorite baby pictures I've ever seen! Priceless expression!

Janell R. Cropper said...

so much fun! I'm glad you liked Brian Regan, and I have no doubt your mom absolutely loved it! Steven loves splashing in the pool too. swimming is the best!

mikensi said...

too cute!!