When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

LIV'N SXINNEY!

So I've been really trying to live healthy and lose weight the past 6 weeks! I've lost 14 lbs, and 20 inches! I have lost five inches around my stomach alone! It makes me so excited! These pants that I'm wearing in the picture used to be tight on me, and now, well I can't wear them without a belt or else they fall off. It's so exciting! I'm LOVING how I feel! I have so much energy and just feel good all the time! I can allow myself to cheat and eat a cookie or something once and a while, but for the most part, I don't even crave sweets. I want fruit or a healthy choice! This truly is the easiest thing I have ever done!

5 comments:

mikensi said...

w00t! go, christie! lookin' fab!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Katelyn said...

Nice! You look great!

The Shermans said...

Looking good Christie! I'm tempted to start this stuff after I have the baby and want to lose the pregnancy weight! How much does one bottle last? I will get in touch with you about it soon.

Christie said...

Sounds good! Even if you wanted to start it while you're pregnant, that's just fine! It is safe for pregnant women, babies, old people, ANYONE! If you were to start it now, you would be able to help give your baby the minerals he/she needs along with detoxifying them as well! That is a big reason why I LOVE this product! They actually give it to babies with acid reflux because it's so alkaline! Sorry I just get excited!