When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crazy Fun Weekend!

I've been meaning to blog all week about this last weekend, but all this fun loan stuff for the house has kept me busy! This past weekend Todd and I went up to SLC for a fun friends weekend. It was a much needed break. It started out Friday night it was the Liv International Sxinney Mist Launch. AWESOME night! I learned so much about the product and what it can do for us, I was completely shocked that one product can help with so many things, in a natural light. All the way from weight loss, stress, to fertility. I'm all pumped about the product now and I can testify that it works!
Saturday morning we were able to go visit Todd's friend Jimmy and his new baby boy Jae. He is ADORABLE! It was so fun to hold him. He's so little, it was a good reminder of where Lily has come from. I stole this picture from their blog, but I think he's so stinking adorable!

The rest of Saturday I spent with my Girlfriends from High School while Todd hung out with Jimmy and Mikensi, his wife. We started out at the cheesecake factory and then went shopping and tried on some WEIRD glasses at Claires. We finished it off at Temple Square of course on the hottest day of the year. We about died but I'm glad to report we made it! We had so much fun and I was great seeing everyone.


THis is the traditional bride-groom spot, but I like the view.



Jamie, Katelyn, and Me. It was so warm but we were enjoying our photo shoot! :)




1 comment:

JaMiEj said...

Omg! Christie!! WHY have I not been on your blog in NINe YEARS?? When it doesn't update on my blog I never see! Wha???? Your house is AWESOME! And Lily has gotten so big! What is wrong with me!??? lol