When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

WE HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!

It's official, our offer was accepted, and the closing date is August 15th! I can't believe that in a month,we will have a HOUSE! That is NUTS! My dad is coming down this morning to inspect it, so hopefully nothing will go wrong in that area, but we're so excited to move in! I'm already planning what to do with the house. It's exciting for me! It's exciting to think that Lily will spend her first birthday in a HOUSE! Not an apartment! Woo hoo!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY!!!
I'm SO excited for you guys!!
The house looks fantastic, and I can't wait to come visit you! :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

so exciting! Good luck with your inspection and appraisal and everything!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! If I'm in Cedar, hit me up if you guys need help moving.

Luke and Bridget said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!

mikensi said...

congrats, guys! we are going to have to come invade our space! :) uh, when our a/c gets fixed or cooler weather comes. whichever is first. ha ha!

Launi said...

yay!