When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hopefully our New Home!

This is a house out in Enoch, just north of Cedar City, that we have fallen in love with! It's three bed 2.5 bath and is on a .5 acre! It's beautiful! We never thought that a home like this could be in our price range and are so excited that it is! We're going to be putting an offer down on it on Monday! Cross your fingers and hope that it's accepted!

7 comments:

Katelyn said...

You just jinxed yourself! Haha. Just kidding. That seemed to always happen to us. We found a house we liked and planned to buy it, so I blogged about it and then it fell through.

I hope it works out for you guys. It looks awesome! I'm excited for you! Mike's cousin lives in Enoch and they have a little girl that is about the same age as Lily!

Christie said...

lol well Katelyn, you should have warned me! Lol jk! I'm not worried if the offer isn't accepted, because we can afford it at full price, but I'm kind of nervous because I guess a friend of ours has been looking at houses in Enoch as well and I guess there was one around this price range that they were going to put an offer down on... I hope this isn't it!

Anonymous said...

I think I've seen that house before. It's a nice looking house from the outside.

On a side note, I'm enjoying looking at the pictures of Lily and everything that's going on in your life. And should also let you know, my dad bought one of those wifi detector shirts because I showed it to him from your blog. :)

Good luck with the house!

Lindsey said...

crossing fingers, crossing fingers....
It would be exciting to come visit you in your house!! :)

The Shermans said...

How exciting! I grew up in Enoch and my parents are still there. They live by Enoch Elementary. So with buying a house did Todd get a job there is Cedar?

Christie said...

Yeah he did! He's working for a small business here in town programing touch screens. We're so excited about it all really! Woo hoo! We made the offer today, we'll see how it all goes down in the next two days! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

mikensi said...

dadgum, that's awesome!