When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Carving Pumpkins!

My Pumpkin, it looks a lot cooler up close!
Todd showing his intimidation face...
Lily did really good at carving her own pumpkin... she worked that knife just right! hehe
A family shot! We went to a friend's place tonight and carved pumpkins and ate pumpkin seeds. It was a lot of fun! Todd and I haven't ever really been too much into that, but I had bought three pumpkins to decorate our front entry, so I figured we might as well carve them! I'm glad we did! It was a lot of fun, and I think they turned out quite awesome!

1 comment:

mikensi said...

how fun! jimmy and i aren't too into the whole pumpkin carving thing and after looking at your post, i kind of want to, ha ha! if todd can do it, jimmy can do it!