When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why even buy toys?!


My dad took us to Costco on Tuesday, and while I was cleaning up the boxes from our purchases, Lily decided she wanted to play with them. I had some really old fruit snacks, and she seriously played with those for at LEAST an hour. She was so funny! I don't think I'm going to even buy her any more toys, just boxes from Costco!

4 comments:

mikensi said...

might as well. jae's probably not getting anything for xmas, lol. he won't even know or notice. lily's so cute.. hope to see her again soon!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

The box thing is so true - I think that every Christmas :). Also, your cruise looked like so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

DeFreese said...

i know!!! Brandon played with a price tag attached to a basket in the living room for like 20 minutes one day.

Janell R. Cropper said...

yay for boxes!! I'll send you some if you send me your old fruit snacks....