When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weekend of Excellence!

Rulon Gardner, an Olympic gold medal winner in wrestling speaking about overcoming the obstacles in our lives! What a powerful story he has!
Me, My sister-in-law Carol and cousin Jolean! We had such a good time and truly were enriched as people this weekend!
Me and beautiful Carol! I love her!
Me and Jolean partying at the training! This weekend was absolutely amazing guys! I went for a few different reasons! 1- I'm always looking for a way to grow my business, 2- I wanted to get to know those members of my team better, and 3- It's so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! The information I learned this weekend, I truly don't think I could find that quality of information anywhere that didn't have the spirit follow it! It was all about taking care of yourself and KNOWING who you are! I've decided I haven't figured that out yet! I am on a search within myself to figure out who I can become and what potential I hold! I'm truly on the path to better myself and I'm going to take anyone that is willing to go through the difficult obstacle of finding yourself with me! I truly think that this company and product is exactly what I needed to find myself and empower myself. The thing that I love is that I can do this from my home guys! I get to be a mother to my beautiful daughter Lily AND make a paycheck! I don't feel completely hopeless! What an amazing weekend guys! I can't even EXPLAIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: