When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Decoration!

Before...
After!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had this planned out for a LONG time and I FINALLY got around doing it! I LOVE it! Can you tell I'm excited about it? hehe I think it is so stinking cute and I can't get enough of it! What do you think?!

4 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Super cute! loving the lavender and yellow.

Christie said...

pst, Janell, that's white... sorry

Jamie said...

It looks darling!! Love it, good job!

Katelyn said...

Good work! Super cute!