When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Taste of Summer!



This past Saturday Todd and I were able to go to the temple while my brother and his family watched Lily. We then went to the Washington Rec Center to their pool and played. It is such a cool pool! It's way too much fun! We were there for four hours! Way fun! Then we went to my brother's house and had dinner and played some monopoly card style. A super fun game by the way. It's basically fast paced monopoly! It was such a good day and we had a blast! The two kids in the picture with Lily are Kourtnee and Bubba my niece and nephew! They love Lily and she loves them!

4 comments:

Christie said...

oh and I forgot the best part! Yesterday at the temple, we did sealings and Elder McConkie's son was the sealer! He was such an amazing man! When he started, I was completely overwhelmed with the spirit, you can definitely tell he holds the spirit with him! He also gave us some really good advice and shared a lot of great knowledge with us!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I love the monopoly card game. Definitely way fun :) your pictures make me excited to go to the Legacy Center again!

Lisa said...

Oh man, I guess we need to try out the Washington pool. Looks like fun!

CJ Armstrong said...

So you remember that funny picture that i took at Berlin's blessing?! It is my phone background and everytime I look at I just laugh. I love that little girl so much.