When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lily's First Hair Cut

What's that?! Oh yeah! I got a hair cut!
Before the cut... very straggly and lots of different lengths. If you notice, she had the mullet thing going on.
Side view right after the cut! You can already tell there's no mullet to be seen!
What it looks like now. The angles aren't that great and we barely even took like an inch off, but I personally think it looks SO much better! Plus it's more curly now and super cute!
Plus, I took about 6 inches off of my hair too... I love it! Great way to start off the summer!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

very very cute, both of you! I love Lily's little natural curls. When mine grows just a couple more inches, we'll totally match!

Christie said...

lol I figure now that I'm taking prenatals, my hair is gonna go all fast! My sis-in-law was scared to cut so much hair off but I told her my hair will probably be right where it was before by the end of the summer...

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Yay for haircuts. You both look great!