When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, May 07, 2010

My New Life

One of my beautiful friends shared this video on their blog, I couldn't go without sharing it as well! It is such a powerful story, but it is something we all need to remember. As I listen to this story I can't help by think about the darkest times in my life and when I felt my Heavenly Father there on my right hand and on my left. I am overwhelmed with the love of my Father in Heaven. I feel like I've been complaining too much lately and I feel that this has kind of brought me back the right perspective. I know that I am loved! I know that He is there when I most need him. I have experienced this and there is no peace like that given from the spirit of the gospel. If you are struggling with anything, I encourage you to get on your knees and express your feelings to your Heavenly Father, you will never regret it!

No comments: