When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

So, I was just looking and no one really puts any comments... so let me know if you actually read the blog, because if no one is reading it, then I will probably stop posting...

8 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Pretty sure I read every one :) Google Reader just makes me a lazy commenter. Especially when I'm reading lots of updates in one day :) Hope you had a Happy Birthday yesterday! And Anniversary. :)

DeFreese said...

i do! i read it!

Heidi Ence said...

I read! I read every time you update! I have it set on my comp so I know when you do, like now! And you can go on your blogger stats to see who is looking at your blog and how often. Its kind of fun to see who stalks you! =) I bet you would be surprised how many people stop in to see your cute little girls!

Lisa said...

No one ever comments on mine anymore, either :) I just assume that my mom reads it and so I write for her!

Jesica Lindsay said...

I'm sorry! I do read yours all the time! I know I should comment more on everyone's blog I just tend to forget :( I don't get a lot of comments on mine anymore either, I think facebook is kinda killing the blog for a lot of people.

Shane & Amy said...

We read it! I can't keep track of which friends blogs let me leave comments and who doesn't want any comments. Sorry! We do read it and we enjoy being in the loop.

JaMiEj said...

Aww Christie I'm so sorry! I will comment more! I read ALL of your posts and I LOVE seeing your pictures! I apologize for my laziness. :(

Katelyn said...

Yep, we're all just lazy. :) I read your blog all the time. I try to comment on others' posts because I like it when people comment on mine, but I'm still pretty lazy about it. Anyway, even if nobody comments, keep doing it! Unless you are a great scrapbooker/journaler... :)