When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Love me some Lily

Tonight we were cleaning out our basement, and we found some scrapbook pages that I had made of when Lily was around Reese's age, and it was so weird! It's weird looking back at pictures and seeing how little she was and how she has grown. She is becoming such a fun and silly little girl and we love her. Along with that comes a little sass, but that's pretty normal I would assume. I love how smart she is and that she loves to cuddle in the mornings and she sings primary songs. I love that she giggles when we tickle her and how she plays with her toys. I love watching her with other kids and how she thinks she is SO big! I love that when she goes potty she says, "This makes you happy huh mom?" I can't help but smile when I think of her. She is our sweet rainbow baby and we love her more than words can ever say!

2 comments:

JaMiEj said...

She's just so quaint isn't she? I love her! She just seems perfectly prim and proper. (See me commenting? :):))

Christie said...

lol she is no prim and proper... but she's getting there!