When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

4th of July






What a busy and fabulous 4th of July! It started off at 6AM when I got up and participated in a 5k in Richfield with some of my most dearest friends! It was so much fun! I didn't even run most of it but it has lit a fire in me and I see myself doing a few more! :) I then drove as fast as I could to Cedar City because I missed my family and I spent the rest of the day with my family! We went to the carnival, the movie Larry Crowne (super cute btw), had a BBQ, and did fireworks with the family! It was so much fun, but it was fabulous to lay in my bed at the end of the day! It's so nice to be back home with Todd and Lily again and now we are getting ready to spend the rest of the week since Todd has it off! Get ready for even more fun pictures!

1 comment:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Congrats on your first 5k! Tay did her first one on the 4th and kept saying, "Mom, this is so fun!" I'm not sure I always agree with her, but she sure is funny :)