When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Beauties and their silliness!

I love her beautiful curly hair!
She was watching Baby Einstein and was LOVING it!
This is what you get when you are asked to serve and make brownies for a funeral... I'll serve ANYTIME! :)
Todd was eating Spaghetti and whenever we have food anywhere near Reese she will ALWAYS grab it... he was trying to eat with his plate pretty far away, and well... it happened to get on her head but she didn't care, she got to eat the food! :)


I decided to deactivate my facebook account because I have been spending WAY too much time on it, and I need to look at my priorities again. So needless to say, I will be posting on the blog a lot more! Plus, I just love my girls! :)

1 comment:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

The girls are getting SO big! I love all the updates - especially the family pictures! Hope you are all doing well. We love and miss you guys!