When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Tasha Washa's Wedding





This past weekend, one of my dearest friends, Tasha got married to her awesome finance, Doug. It was a beautiful sealing and basically a whole lot of fun. He reminded me a lot of Todd so it was even more fun. I was able to see a lot of old friends from good ol' SUU days! I miss them all so much it was way to much fun getting all together. Back in the day, there were 4 of us that we called the fabulous four... and this was the first wedding that we all made it to! It took 4 to get us all there, but we accomplished it! :) I am SO happy for Tasha and I know that she and Doug will be so happy!

No comments: