When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Trying to be healthy

Guacamole and Swiss Turkey Burger! Has chopped green peppers, S&P, Swiss Cheese, Tomatoes, Spinach and Guacamole on this burger... DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Todd even liked it!
Chicken and Greek Salad!
Spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, original Greek dressing and Chicken. I threw some carrots on there too... seriously! DELICIOUS!

I have been trying to cook more healthy options for us lately, and honestly... it's been so delicious. I hate eating out because I can just feel the grease come in, but these are so yummy and filling!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mmmmm...those both look tasty! I've never had ground turkey, but I want to try it!

DeFreese said...

that Greek salad looks amazing!

Unknown said...

That Greek salad looks great to me. Mom and I are eating better now than we have ever, been before in our lifes. We feel better and have even lost some weight. LIKE 30 lbs in the last month or so. I feel better now, than I have in a long time.
The best thing is, is that the food dose taste better.
Love Ya, Dad