When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHH


So our apartment is having major plumbing problems! Our toilet has overflown three times in the past month or so. It's driving me crazy! It is so disgusting to clean up... oh and my wonderful Todd has been so good because it always over flows when I'm about to leave for work or for a study session. He is always left behind to do it himself. He's amazing. I love him so much and it's so willing to do it! I think he's the best husband in the world! I hope it will stop this nonsense soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it like, national plumbing-problem month or something?

Christie said...

yeah basically!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Our toilet was working fine when I left......that reminds me of the good old days when Kacey and I used to clean toilets in the institute building. Yeah, we got some pretty nasty ones sometimes. Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

Sick...I could seriously tell you some stories that would make you puke. Good times.