When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

EASTER!

Alright, this was when we dyed some easter eggs on Easter. How appropriate! We both did a few each and then that picture down t here is all of the eggs that we did. It was lots of fun. It was the second time we've done this together, last time was when we were still friends.. but we were on a date, so it was kind of exciting because we're getting much closer to being with each other for a year.... WOOT! But I think our eggs ended up pretty nicely!

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

What? You only colored nine eggs? You didn't even color a whole carton?? What is that about? The ones you did color turned out nicely though.

Janell R. Cropper said...

yes, they're very lovely.

Christie said...

I had to use the other ones for a salad at last minute.. and one cracked bad.. so that's why.. sorry

Anonymous said...

You know what?! I just decided that I'm going to get married just to weird all of you guys out! Cause I'm really wireded out by all of this! Christie.. Janelle.. Janelle is PREGNANT! I'm still having a hard time believing Katelyn is married, let alone HAS A BABY!! Now its like she really is my aunt.. At least Kacey is staying strong! =P ..of coarse she's leaving me for a year and a half.. but at least she's not married yet =D GOSH DANG IT!! I can't get married for another 2 years though! Otherwise I wont be accepted to go to the U for Obstretics and Gynecology! I don't like being grown up. Wanna be a kid again.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you can count on me going strong for at least 2 more years. haha I leave three weeks from today! It still doesn't feel real. Not for long though. :)