When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Todd's Birthday!!!! (He's 24)

So his mom gave him four pairs of these awesome glasses! They totally rocked! I held my mouth open forever in this picture that's why I look so stupid! But this was at her house, at his family party. It was good times!
This is what he found when he got home that day. It was on our bed! I thought it was funny, get all the swedish fish on the bed? Because he's a FISHER and he's swedish.. so it's funny!
This is what it said.. kind of silly and yeah, probably a little sappy!
This was right after he blew out his candles, he knew I was taking the picture so he made a silly face... just Todd not letting me get a normal picture! Silly boy!
Oh boy! How can you not love this boy? I just don't get it! hehehe

5 comments:

JaMiEj said...

Oh Christie! That is all super fun! Good work on the husband, he looks like a keeper!;)

JaMiEj said...

Oh! And stop picking on yourself! You're simply gorgeous babe!

Katelyn said...

Were you hiding somewhere that he had to find you? Did he find you? I just ask because the poster says "now find me".

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yum. I want swedish fish! :) YAY!

Christie said...

yeah.. I was hiding in the kitchen with a candle light dinner.. but I snuck up on him.. hehe