When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SLC Temple!

This was on spring break and we were able to go to the SLC temple. It was basically amazing. I just got all these pictures so I can now use them. Anyway! I don't really like the picture with me, I look stupid but I really like his picture alone and I didn't want to just put him up there.. but yeah, this is us, oh and the lighting is really weird, but don't worry about that!

2 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

awesome! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I get to go there this week. Woo!