When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

Just for good measure...
All dressed up and ready to go!
Todd and Lily ready to leave on their Daddy Daughter Date! Lily was SO excited! She got all dressed up in one of her nicest dresses and then they went to Chili's where they shared a meal and got a chocolate molten lava cake for free! Todd knows how to win over a 2-year-old's heart because he then took her to the park where she went down the slide about 60 times give or take a few. They had a blast and I'm glad they got to go!
This morning when Lily woke up, I asked her what they ate at the restaurant, and her reply was,
"Cake" and I asked,
"What else?" Trying to find out what they ate for dinner. Her reply was,
"Ice Cream." and I asked,
"What else?"
"CHOCOLATE!" I about feel out of bed I was laughing so hard! I love my little spunky Lily!

No comments: