When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend o' showers

hmmmm what is this?! hehe
Bridal shower group!
Pregnant twinners! Matchy matchy pregnant girls! :)
Jamie so excited to open presents!

PARTY!

So last weekend was a weekend o' showers for me! I had a baby shower in the morning with some of the high school friends and then that afternoon I had a bridal shower with the college friends. And why we're still in cedar, I know not... lol jk! It was a lot of fun seeing all the old peeps and laughing and laughing and laughing! I really do wish I lived closer to everyone, but alas, it is not so! So when we do come up, it just a lot of fun seeing more people and making it a special occasion!

No comments: