When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Good Bye to an Era!

All the kids getting super dirty!
The original 4!

Todd being a goof! but what's new?! hehe

So 5 years ago, I got a job cleaning the dorms at SUU. On my first day, I met a newly married super cute girl named Emily. Later that week I met Ashley and Jesse. By the end of that year, we were all married and we all kind of grew together. As life changes, as it always does, obviously someone is going to move away. Ashley has already moved away and back again, but now Emily and her family are moving away to Logan. I am so sad to have such a close friend move away. The funny thing is, I am the only one not pregnant out of these four.. just so you know, I don't plan on joining them any time soon. Hopefully we will still be able to see them often, but they will definitely be missed!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Um, has it really been five years? We are old.

Chels said...

Who is the guy in the picture with Todd? He looks really familiar to me, but since I can't see his whole house, I'm not sure. :)

Christie said...

His name is Brett, he works with Todd, he used to work at Walmart so you may have seen him there...