When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hot Husband

Ok so I was at a training the other day for a class, and a girl I sat next to, knew Todd. We were talking for a minute, and then she said, "Yeah Todd is so cute! We are always playing around when he comes to fix my computer, it's fun." Well obviously, I kind of was a little weirded out by that because 1 - she was checking out my husband and 2- what did she mean by playing around. So I kind of talked to Todd about it that night, and he was just like... "who is this?" Well after a little bit, he understood who I was talking about, then he said, "I hardly even talk to her!"
Today, I have a friend that has been in a few of my classes look at the blog, well... she said that he was cute too... where did this come from? Now don't get me wrong, I think Todd is probably the hottest thing on this earth and I love him SO MUCH! But it was really strange to hear from 2 different women that my husband is cute... well I guess I'm just one lucky woman!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I know what you mean. When you are dating and someone says that your boyfriend is cute, it's different. Once they are your husband it's like "okay back off chica, he's mine!"

Christie said...

yeah... that's exactly how it feels! lol I love you katelyn!