When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, February 11, 2008

My pigeon

This is the room with all of the cages... Each cage has a number and each lab partnership has a different number or cage...
This is my bird, Sam. He's pretty chill compared to the rest of the birds. He's starting to get used to us now, which is kind of nice... and I'm not so freaked out anymore.
This is me... pointing to my bird. I didn't want to pick him up because my partner had just been there and I don't want to screw things up.. but this is the stuff I've been doing.. on the table is a scale with a cage on it... it's the silver bowl like thing.. and yeah.. thats what we put the birds in to weigh them.. it's so fun... uh yeah...

6 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Don't know how you people do it. My sister got a rat while at USU, you get a pigeon...go you!

joshua said...

This is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Katelyn said...

Awesome! Good work. I like his name.

Christie said...

uh thanks...

Angie said...

at UVSC we don't do anything with animals. i'm not sure if that's good or not! :) my goodness you have a lot of hair!

Christie said...

I know.. it's driving me crazy!