When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Husband Tag




I've been "Husband Tagged"
What is his name?Todd
How long have you been married? Almost 18 months
How long did you date? 1 month
How old is he? 24 almost 25... hehe
Who eats more? depends what we're eating
Who said I love you first? I did...
Who is smarter? It depends on the topic, computers, definitely Todd, Psychology, me...
Whose temper is worse? Mine, most definitely, even though I don't freak out too much
Who does the laundry? We both work on it
Who does the dishes? We work together
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It changes from night to night
Who pays the bills? I usually write out the checks, but we both contribute...
Who cooks dinner? Me... always me...
Who drives when you are together? We take turns, if he drives one way, I'll drive on the way home...
Who is more stubborn? It depends on the situation
Whose parents do you see the most? Most definitely his mom...
Who proposed? Todd
Who has more friends? Uh, we have the same friends...
Who has more siblings? He has 5 I have 4, BUT, if in-laws are counted, I completely win...
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants...
I Tag Rachel, Kamie, and Brittany, since she'll be married soon... lol

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

http://dustynkamie.blogspot.com/2008/01/d-u-s-t-y-n.html

I think there may be a question or two missing, but it's almost the same! :)