When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Here we go again!

Well, school started up again yesterday... I already want it to be over with! Don't get me wrong, I love my classes and what not, but I'm just ready to be done with school and to move on with the rest of our life. I excited that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's going to be hard to do this with Lily but I think I can make it work. Todd is helping a LOT more this semester and we'll be on a more playing field this semester than we were last semester! Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Good luck! You can do it! It's just four more months. Let's count down together! :)

Christie said...

sounds good to me!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Wow, A LOT has happened since we've seen you last. Good thing we have blogs so we can stay updated. GOOD LUCK w/ school. Keep looking for that light. It'll get bigger and bigger in the next few months. What an accomplishment! Also, Lily is ADORABLE - but you knew that!

Christie said...

Of course we knew that! hehe jk. I need to head towards that light... Yeah it has been a long time, you were anti Milford the one day we went there during the break... what's the deal? We still haven't seen your house!

Barlow Fam said...

I wish you luck, it may be hard, but you will get done, I never thought that I would finish but I did!! You are going to do great!! When do you graduate? I hope things are going well, keep in touch!

Christie said...

In May! I'm pretty much SUPER excited for May to come around. 112 days