When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

uggh

You know when you have those days that just the slightest thing can set you off? I believe today is one of those days! I have been so stressed with all of this school piled up and what not and I just want to go back to being a stay at home mom! I'm having a hard time with going to school. I hope I can even make it to my masters! ahhh! We kind of have a break planned for Todd's birthday, but I'm not sure I can last til April. Thank goodness Lily is a sweetie, even if she does cry whenever we're not at home, yeah that doesn't cause ANY stress.. ha ha. I have some cute pictures of her, but I just need to find the time to upload them when I'm home. So it might not be til this weekend!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

You can do it Christie! I believe in you!! *insert crazy faced picture here*

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I concur with the previous statement. Hang in there! You can make fun of my long arms if it will make you feel better. :)

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

I liked watching Lily...so if that helps