When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Babies




So I was looking at pictures of babies at work today since I really don't have anyting else better to do. I was looking and they were all so cute. I decided to put them up in honor of Katelyn and all the other mothers out there. I wish that every child could be cared for and loved by two wonderful parents. They are truly pure love from our Heavenly Father and someday I hope to be holding my own in my arms.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not hinting anything are you? wink.

Katelyn said...

uh-oh. sounds like someone is getting a little baby hungry. :) Thank you, I'm honored. 5 more weeks!!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yeah, that does sound a little baby hungry to me! Fun!

Janell R. Cropper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christie said...

uh kind of not really... it's mixed emotions.. but don't worry about it! I'm ok! Congrats katelyn! That's most exciting

Janell R. Cropper said...

Mixed emotions, huh.....just kidding. I'm excited to get a new neice in December. They're always fun!

Lindsey said...

ah the cuteness of babies :D I felt quite honored to get a comment from the Fisher's on my blog!! apparently steve isn't the only one who has ever read it :D You are amazing!!!