When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Last night Todd and I went to this awesome building right here. If you are wondering what it is, it's the St. George Temple. This is where we were married. It holds a lot of really awesome memories and stories for us. I just want you all to know, that I absolutely love this building and what it has to offer. If you don't know anything about this building I would STRONGLY suggest that you find out as much as you can without actually going inside of it. I think that it is absolutely beautiful. We were able to do sealings a few weeks ago. (Go to www.lds.org if you are lost at this point) Notice the middle windows. Pretty sure I was sitting right inside of the top middle window. I was actually looking outside of it at some people taking pictures of the temple. I was waiting for Todd and I started to think to myself, I can't believe that I'm here. It is amazing what power goes on in the temples. Just so everyone knows, I KNOW that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us. He knows our names and he knows our needs. All we need to do is humble ourselves and reach our potential. We have so much to do and so much to work for, we just need to endure!

2 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hey Christie! I certainly love you! thanks for being such a great example!

Christie said...

You guys are so awesome! Not me