When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Favorite Things

Our Heavenly Father and the gospel and all that it gives to us! I love this picture too!
Love and the fact that we have the chance to be married and live with that person for all time and eternity! How lucky we are!
Todd and his kisses! They make me most happy and he can always make me feel better and excited and special and crazy and he is absolutely perfect!
Music, especially piano and guitar music. I absolutely love them! They are so beautiful!
Laughing! I LOVE TO LAUGH HA HA HA HA, LONG AND LOUD AND CLEAR! (Marry Poppins)
mmm Food but most certainly Pizza! Pizza makss my mouth go CRAZY!
Ice Cream after the pizza! I like to share my big sundaes and such with Todd and joke and laugh as we do it!
Smiling and being happy! Doesn't this kid just look happy? I thought so!
So I was thinking, and I decided to make a blog out of all of my favorite things! I couldn't find any pictures of friends or else it would be up here too. Oh an my last one is balloons and bright colors! It also represents birthdays and parties! So just so you know, these are a few of my favorite things. When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember a few of these things and then I don't feel so bad! (Guess what movie!)

13 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I wish I had the time to do that!

Christie said...

It's called work, and basically I don't want to do homework but I pay for it in the end, don't worry Janell! Keep up the good work!

Katelyn said...

I have the time, I just don't have the patients. :D

Anonymous said...

patients? are you a doctor? ;)

Katelyn said...

haha. Did I spell that wrong? I thought it looked funny when I was typing it. Patience? That doesn't look right either...I need help. Not going to school has fried my brain.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ohoh! I guess The Sound of Music! Woot! Go me!

Steve said...

The Sound of Music...I know of all the people responding it's kind of sad that I'm the first to 'guess what movie' as you requested, nevertheless it is the Sound of Music. You know, those are some good things to have as your favorite things, I like most of them too...well except for Todd's kisses, of course...but for you I think its good.
Peace!

Christie said...

yes it's patience... look it up!

Christie said...

I'm glad that you got it right. If you didn't get it right, I might have been very disappointed!

Katelyn said...

too lazy

Janell R. Cropper said...

Steve, I totally beat you on the Sound of Music comment, and you know it!

Steve said...

Hey! How'd you do that? That wasn't there before...arrrgh!

Christie said...

hey now no fighting! This is a positive blog posting!