When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Emperor's New Groove!

It's my birthday present to me! I'm so happy! So basically I love this movie as all of you do as well and I just thought I'd put a shout out to the happiness of this movie!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that was random.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Kuzcotopia, My ultimate summer getaway! Complete with waterslide! Hey! I HAVE THAT MOVIE!

Christie said...

I have that movie too and it makes me warm inside! hello Brittany, My name is Christie and I am random!

Miranda W. said...

haha. Trevor can do the best Cronk impression. He was doing it the other day and he was like "Hey Charisma..." and I was like "What? Who is Charisma?" and he's all "The lady on emperor's new groove....No wait, that's Eezma." I couldn't stop laughing.

Christie said...

wow... you've got a keeper there! That's funny, sounds like something we would do or say!

Anonymous said...

post please...