When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

WICKED


So basically I just found out that I'm going to be able to go see Wicked on February 16 in LA. It's not New York but it's totally worth it! Todd is coming too, it will be the BEST trip EVER!!!!!!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's pretty exciting! YAY CHRISTIE! I can honestly say, "Wicked" is one of the best musicals ever.

Christie said...

yay pretty sure I'm aware of that I've just had to struggle getting through life with out seeing it. Pretty sure this will be my friend Tasha 4th time seeing it.. psh

Janell R. Cropper said...

posh! That's out of control! Tell Tasha she owes me a t-shirt! Okay, so I should probably just try to find one myself...but I'm poor! I'm still excited for you! YAY!