When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Old Times

So I got this picture from Brittany. I think it's a rather interesting picture. I was thinking back to when I first moved to Richfield. We were all so different! We have grown up so much! All of us! Think about this picture, Katelyn was just about to pop, Janell and I are both married to awesome guys that our YW leaders warned us about, and Kacey and Brittany were both getting ready for their 3rd year of college. It's like us old 9th warders! It's crazy to think everything that we've all gone through in the past 6 years. Every one of you girls have made such an awesome impact on my life and I thank you for never giving up on me! So has all of our other friends such as Tawnee, Miranda, Kate, Mary, and Sophie. Not to mention the silly guys we hung out with! It's great to grow up and become you're own person, but I don't think I'll ever forget about any of you guys! You all rock my socks!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, we are all 9th warders! kinda forgot about that. i just think of us as friends now. i love y'all. we're cool.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yeah, you better not forget us! :) It's so true. We're all going to have these fun memories in our hearts FOR-EV-ER! I like it a whole lot!

Janell R. Cropper said...

P.S...Christie, what's your gmail email address?

Christie said...

It's kind of sad that it's over, but it's wonderful to live our lives though too.. It's so confusing!

Christie said...

it's my name with an m in the middle @gmail... lol if you don't know what I'm talking about just write me at christiefordham@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

we're so hot!

Katelyn said...

wouldn't it have been easier just to write christiemfisher??

Christie said...

yeah probably but maybe some weirdo would come on here and take it and freak me out... thanks a lot katelyn... lol jk

Miranda W. said...

Drinks all around

Christie said...

what's with all the drinking?