When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Apartment

Hey yall, This is our apartment. Sweet huh?


8 comments:

Katelyn said...

psh. If I really believed you, I'd be jealous, but since I don't believe you even the slightest little bit...I'm not jealous.

Anonymous said...

you sit on a throne of lies. :)

Christie said...

LOL Britt I love you!

Katelyn said...

haha. that was awesome britty

Miranda W. said...

How come you have four different couches?

Christie said...

lol I was wondering when someone was going to catch that... They are also the same room with different set ups... hehehe

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yeah, I also noticed the 4 different kinds of couches. That's pretty funny though! Teehee!

Katelyn said...

The Tv is the only that remotely resembles the real thing and not even that does that much.