When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The First Snowfall!

Todd and I woke up this morning to a beautiful white world today! It was way awesome! The snow is perfect snow too. I'm seeing a snowball fight/snowman later! I"m excited! It kind of reminded me that night that we played in the snow that christmas break when Tawnee came for a visit. When we walked to Andrew's house. In the perfect snowfall! Good times!

12 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ya know..that pretty much was the perfect snowfall. I love us! That's cool you got snow! So fun!

Launi said...

cedar gets snow when provo is high and dry?!? no fair. you'll have to enjoy the snow twice as much for me, christie! :)

Christie said...

most definitely! Wow launi, you're looking at my blog! I feel oh so privledged!

Katelyn said...

I remember that! That was way fun!!

That's what I was thinking...Cedar getting snow before Logan, but then I remembered that it snowed the morning Cambree was born.

Christie said...

yeah basically I was amazed! It's a funny story though because we were late that morning and we started to walk out and we live in a basement and the way it's situated we couldn't really see the outside condition, all we could see is that it was wet. So I grabbed the umbrella then we started walking up the steps and we were like.. oh WHOA it's snow!

Anonymous said...

wait a second, that's not cedar city.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Spitty, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Christie said...

I found the picture on the internet.. I didn't have time to take one ok? hehe

Miranda W. said...

It's still really warm here. It was 75 degrees yesterday.

Anonymous said...

shut up miranda. :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

Ah, the sun isn't shining, the grass is dead, the mountains are covered in Snow....I love Logan!

Christie said...

yeah wierd.. It's warm again today!